Dream -

 

I dreamed we had a pet spider.  Not a tarantula, but one of those whitish-you-almost-can't-see it spiders that find our home a favorite abode.  And the spider - not sure it had a name- didn't live in a cage, but was a free-range spider in our house.  (I think this was Zupe's idea.)  Our spider had spent a week away at camp.  Spider camp? and was back.  It was so glad to see us. It dropped down from a silk from the ceiling in front of our faces.  It wanted to crawl up on my finger.  (I am NOT a spider person.  I once threw a baby gate at a spider skuttling across the carpeting late one night while I was watching Saturday Night Live.  I cannot imagine how I am emotionally surviving this pet!)  Since the spider was being so friendly, I thought I'd take its picture.  I took a portrait.  Just her face. (Wow! This new dream camera has some great zoom lens!)  Ended up being not what I wanted.  There were two images side by side that were videos.  So, I went into the kitchen to try again.  The kitchen bar was a mess as it always is.  Among the ephemera was a convertible matchbox car.  The spider walked up to it, stood on two legs, leaned against the car - as people do.  I think it was something it learned to do at camp.  

When I went to show the images to my mom and auntie, I could not find them on the camera.  I kept finding myself in random places on the "camera roll".  Argh

Makes we wonder what was crawling over my face while I was sleeping last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musings on Lost Mothers

Confession